Friday, April 17, 2009

Belle and Boo I love the Illustrations

I am always amazed by the talent behind belleandboo's illustrator Mandy S. designs artwork that makes you want to own everyone. Mandy illustrations inspire me to keep sketching and striving to improve my natural ablities.

You must drop by her shop and see her new illustration she class On the Farm. I hope I got the title correct. My apologizes if I got it wrong. I suppose I should double check to make sure. As I get older and my days of sketching get more involved I find I retain less and less.

I keep a journal everyday so I am reminded of all the things I did in my day. Life keeps us so busy we often forget from moment to moment. I write it down as it's a huge part of who I am.

Thank you Mandy for all the lovely work! Check her work at www.belleandboo.etsy.com

1 comment:

 
Free Advertising