Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Opps there it goes....

Recently I thought I was super woman on a hot day out of these unusual spring days. It was so hot in my apartment I had to get the AC from my back attic.

It's not too awfully large but heavier then what I imagined. It so funny I have these incredibily strong legs but my upper body NOT. I have done leg wrestling and won many times but ask me to hold myself with my arms and I laugh. I told a friend the other day if I had to hang from my apartment window it would have to be by my feet. LOL so far I haven't had to do so YEAH!

Well, in the process of moving my AC I pulled a butt muscle LOL yes a butt muscle! It was truly painful to lay or sit. I am doing better today I have graduated from sitting on a pillow to just the chair. I have also graduated from crawling on all fours to get anywhere in my apartment. Now I know how a mouse feels.

I am back illustrating so more is on the way. I can't begin to tell you the pleasure it brings me to illustrate. It's truly my own personal passion. To so many who have found enjoyment in my creations. Thank you

Blessings to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Advertising