Friday, May 15, 2009

Opening -The Baby Garden

I am adding a new section to http:// raineedaydesigns.com that will open May 25, 2009.

"The Baby Garden" where tons of infant clothes are growing everyday. Where you will get to pick the ones you like from new to gently used. All you pay is the shipping cost. There is NO profit being made at my end. I am hoping to offer some relief to others in need.

It will list shipping from first class, to parcel, to priority and express delivery all your choice. The item will be weighted and then cost applied to the list above.

This is my effort to help those in need around the world. It my way of paying it forward. I live a very blessed life not in material things simply in the joy of being healthy, happy, and alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Advertising