Thursday, March 5, 2009

In the Forum on Etsy

I am in the forum right now on Etsy trying to figure out this crazy system of blogging. I was wondering if I am suppose to add every crazy thing that goes on in my day.

Like the other day my daughter called me at 4 am EST time and said, Mom I am scared I am in the closet. I said WHAT! She said there is a tornado coming. Now I live in Ohio and at the time the winds were about 60 miles an hour, my lights went off and on but there were no warnings of a tornado. She said her hubby called and told her to get into the closet. Well, the closet I found out had a special feature once you shut the door you couldn't get out. She was warned of this by the owners. She was so scared and I couldn't stop laughing...bless her heart. So she's in the closet for about 1/2 hour and to top it off she had her dog with her...he's not small at all. Abe is a hunting dog. These are things that go on in my life. Needless to say she laughed all day the next day as I did.

3 comments:

  1. That was a good, fun blog entry! I'm going back to your Etsy thread, now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear...I can picture myself calling my Mom in the same predicament, and her reacting the same way. At least your daughter had the forethought to bring the phone into the closet with her!

    ReplyDelete

 
Free Advertising