Friday, March 6, 2009

Another Day another M&M


Hi all,

It's Friday!! For some reason the weekend just feels freeing. I didn't get a chance to complete the sketch I posted yesterday.
I posted on my shop front I have another site http://www.maudyandmadison.etsy.com/ am I nuts or what! lol Like I don't have enough to keep up with now. Not that I get up I mean out the chair at the computer where I enhance my sketches in digital. I am also peeking at Rachel Ray while chewing on M&Ms.
The sketch above is from the Maudy and Madison collection in Hobbletown. I worked for nearly 8 hours on the print yesterday. What site will I work on today? I haven't decided yet...I am very spontaneous.
I am trying to decide whether to start another blog for Hobbletown or just combine them here. Let me know what you think?
Thanks to all who chatted with me in the Etsy Forum I really had a wonderful time. Blessings Raine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Advertising