Thursday, April 23, 2009

Contest to own first run of Illustration

This is the next in my illustrations which I will be working on for the rest of the week into the weekend. It reminded me of all the times my childhood friend and I would go shopping with our mom's downtown (that has been torn down an redone) a place where we would get popcorn at the little red wagon that sat on the corner by LaSalle's. The wagon still shows up every summer.

The contest is for the first print off of the completed illustration and a card w/ matching envelope all signed by me with free shipping, it's very easy to enter. All you have to do is name the illustration through comment section of the blog. The name I choose to post in the listing will also support the name of the person and there etsy shop in the listing, giving you credit for the title. That's all you have to do. Have fun and good luck! Raine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Advertising