Wednesday, April 22, 2009

OMG is all I can say....

It's Wednesday night not far off from Thursday morning very early morning. I am so amazed by so many things anymore. I am surprised I can be surprise! lol...although laughing is what seems to be my most available response to everything.

Okay, so here's what I think about certain topics and mind you it's only what I think.
Exercising- term used for those who want to live long enough to either
a. live in a nursing home
b. continued to be bugged by there children gaining wisdom you already know. Get me off the roller coaster.
c. watching there ex-husband pass to only give his life insurance to his current wife -oh, why didn't he die when I was married to him...LOL
d. having your children call you all the time to give them advice on raising children you already raised. It's a vicious cycle and a huge joke played on the aging.

American Idol
What is really wrong with Simon Cowell?
a. he's really a clothing designer posing as a vocal expert
b. he's a vocal expert posing as a nerd
c. or he's a nerd with no clothing experience
d. he's really never had sex but kissed Susan Boyle (she really does support a beautiful voice)

Who should really win American Idol
a. me
b. you
c. refer to a or b

Why do I separate my trash for recycling drive all the way to the 6 separate containers to drop them off, when the trash really goes to the local landfill!! My son BF owns a sanitation company.
Yes, I found out today my efforts to separate my trash is a waste of my time. Another untruth in this world...am I surprised No LOL... Oh, but they do take the cans to the local scrap metal for dollars. Yeah!

Another few untruths...
a. commercials for getting fuller longer lashes using mascara are really false eyelashes on the model.
b. every commercial has little tiny print you can't read but can see at the bottom..that means its a ripe off there is going to be hidden fees.
c. buy one get one free really means I am not selling anything I need business
d. Clearance really means this is stuff no one really wants
e. every commercial on tv is really a business buying air time to get you to purchase there products even though most of there products don't work.
Gosh this is getting depressing...LOL lets move on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Advertising