Sunday, May 17, 2009

Follow Me on Twitter

I joined twitter a while back and wanted to let everyone know you can follow me here
http://twitter.com/raineedaydesign P.S. these are showing up light gray however you can still just click on them.

Twitter keeps you posted on what I am working on throughout my day. Whether I am in my organic garden (which is doing wonderful) or sketching and whatever crazy things are in my day.

Like the Eagle's nest in the woods...in an earlier post I mentioned the nest when everyone discovered it..so far the two eggs have hatched but only one little survived and is doing great.

I am going to check my organic garden when I get done with this post and check another tree behind my farm that has two Eagle's flying around and landing in a tree top. This would be a new nest.

I also raise skunks...LOL well not actually...they always seem to manage to have a litter under an old shed right near the back of my home. It wouldn't be so bad I suppose but the odor is another story, not to mention last year the mother or one of them stood head to head with me in the corn. I didn't move! I just thought OMG I don't wanna get sprayed nor do I want to bathe in tomato juice. I wonder if that really works?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Advertising