Wednesday, May 27, 2009

M&M Withdrawls!!

It's been awhile since I posted it just doesn't make much sense to have a blog if you don't write. So, I am back...Hope everyone had a wonderful Memorial Weekend with there extra day off!

I am currently having an M&M withdrawal arrggg! I am actually trying to become heart healthy. My daughter says it time to start thinking about heart disease, which runs in our family. My mother passed of multiple conditions and heart disease was part of the combination. Plus, my daughter works at the Hospital so now you know. Not to mention the fact that after one of my mother's artery surgeries, the doctor proceeded to show us what he took out of her neck. This is how he put it..." this is what fast food and junk food does" it was as thick, as long as a little finger and looked just like fat. YUK!
Needless to say I can still see it like it was yesterday. Even my Mother, I miss her.

I hate exercising, but I do walk 30 minutes 4 times a week I really don't like it either ....Actually once I get there I am fine....I also am eating carrots, carrots, carrots, am I a rabbit yet? Who would have ever thought I would begin eating like that furry little friend. I WANT my M&M's OMG...HELP! You have no idea how many times I have tried to stop eating those cute little guys. I ate them when I created, watched television, I don't watch television that much it was just grabbing one at a time as I created...actually one after the other LOL.

I am giving it the good old try and feel I ready now. It feels different this time. I get it why I am doing it. It's just hard when chocolate taste so good! I am not a big junk food person. I don't eat at fast food places. Just M&M's and some chips occasionally. My two bad habits wow how dull, actually not!

So, I have been so busy creating tending to the garden and NOT eating M&M's. The weeds thing well, they are part of the garden now and are beginning to take over. Time for weeding has come. Gosh how time flies! I feel like I no sooner get up and I am back in bed again.

Till next time have a wonderful day and remember when you need to de-stress, just think of something that makes you go AW......

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Advertising